Eyelash Tint, Brow Shape & Tint
Brow Shape & Tint
Eyelash & Brow Tint
Classics, Hybrid & Volume
Eyelash Lift & Tint
An LVL Lash Lift and Tint involves straightening and lifting the lashes, rather than curling, creating the illusion of longer, thicker lashes. Can last between 4-6 weeks, sometimes 8 weeks depending on your lash growth.
Eyelash Lift & Tint, Brow Shape & Tint
Brow lamination is almost like a perm for your eyebrows; similar to the well-known lash lift treatment. They're both ways of enhancing what you already have by manipulating the hairs with chemicals. The treatment is often paired with a brow tint for a bolder enhanced look.
Brow Lamination, Brow Shape & Tint
Brow Lamination, Shape, Tint & Eyelash Lift & Tint
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Lash Lift?
A lash lift is a treatment that uses a perming solution to curl/ lift your natural lashes from the roots. We use Nouveau Lashes brand which is our preferred choice as we want to maintain the strength and health of your lashes.
- The eye area is cleansed using a water based eye makeup remover.
- The eyes are closed and a silicone lash pad is adhered to the upper eyelid.
- The upper lashes are adhered up onto the shield using a water soluble adhesive.
- A lifting balm is applied for 10-14 mins, followed by a volumizing fix for 7 mins, then a lash tint and conditioning serum to finish.
How often can I have a Lash Lift?This treatment is recommended every 6 weeks minimum. We won't do this any sooner as the health of your lashes is important to us.
Please make sure your lashes have fully dropped back to normal before having your next Lash Lift appointment. We can’t lift lashes that have already been lifted. This is to prevent breakage of your lashes.
Do I have to have a Lash Tint with a Lash Lift?We recommend you do because it makes your lashes appear longer (the ends of your lashes are really light). However if you are allergic or prefer not to, that is totally fine. The price doesn't change weather you get one or not.
What aftercare is recommended?
For the first 24 hours:
- Avoid wetting the lashes including washing with water/ swimming/ steam rooms etc.
- Avoid using any products on the lashes including cleansers and mascara.
- The lashes are still settling into their new position. Avoid changing the direction of the lashes during this period including touching, rubbing or sleeping on them.
For the next 6 weeks:
- Please avoid using lash curlers until the lashes have returned to normal (usually about 8 weeks) and avoid wearing water proof mascara.
What homecare products do I need to use?Because the lashes are already curled, mascara application can result in getting mascara markings all around the eyes. Try using a water resistant mascara which dries fast and can be flicked off the skin using a dry cotton bud. We recommend Revitalash Double Ended Mascara.
A perming solution is a chemical therefore your lashes would benefit from using a lash serum. We recommend Revitalash to help strengthen, lengthen and volumize your lashes. It is not a must, but it would definitely help. We have this available in salon to purchase.
Before your appointment:
- Please come to your appointment with no makeup on the eye area.
- If you are coming straight from somewhere where you have had to wear eye makeup, please avoid wearing waterproof mascara to your appointment.
Have any questions or want to book an Eye & Brow Treatment?
Contact us today 027 390 3822